This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and on a permanent basis, in order to function correctly, obtain traffic information or remember user actions and preferences for later moments.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by SuitaPrest, or the third party acting on your behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, your credit or debit card information in the cookies we use
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the www.suitaprest.com server, or the third party acting on its behalf, recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
Similarly, www.suitaprest.com Web servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
Our website www.suitaprest.com uses its own and third-party cookies for different purposes, namely:
- Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time and, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and prepare website trend reports without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which it is located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of collecting information anonymously and preparing reports of visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google for the purpose of collecting information anonymously and preparing reports of visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Facebook for the purpose of collecting information anonymously and preparing reports of visits that arrive through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
Also, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastre-preferences?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar -cookies-which-the-sites-we
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to be properly informed about possible changes to it.”