- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
MANAGEMENT MEDITERRANEAN DE CREDITO FINANCIERO, S.L.U. (B65881948) C/ Muntaner, 239 2º C 08021 Barcelona, SPAIN
TIESIBAS & FINANSES, S.I.A. (LV40003952394) Vecpilsetas iela 19 LV1050 Riga, LATVIA
Email: email@example.com Hereinafter, “We” or the “Data Controllers”.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document or D.N.I.). Personal Data includes information such as email, postal code, contact telephone number, username, personal preferences,consumption habits and user-generated content, among others. It may also include unique numeric identifiers such as your computer’s IP address, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Web, to the Treatment Managers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete information in the forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account or when you contact us), or in other cases we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
“LOAN APPLICATION” AND “LOAN QUESTIONNAIRE” FORMS
1. 1. Respond to your request for information and provide you with a means of contact.
2. Carry out a study prior to granting a loan.
3. Send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request, or to future products and/or services of the company, even by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
4. Your data may be offered to lending companies and financial comparators if you
check the acceptance box.
– Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information through the corresponding form and by checking the boxes for accepting the sending of information, as well as the communication/offering of your data to third parties.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of commercial communications, until you revoke your consent and request the cancellation of the service.
SENDING EMAILS AND “CONTACT” AND “COLLABORATION” FORMS
– Purposes: Respond to your request for information, contact you, carry out a study prior to obtaining the granting of a loan, as well as send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp). In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
– Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
INSTANT MESSAGING SERVICE
You have an internal instant messaging system to communicate directly with Us. In these cases, you will be free to communicate any type of information, including personal data, for which We will be the Data Controllers if necessary.
– Purposes: Respond to your request for information, contact you, carry out a study prior to the intermediation and granting of a loan, as well as send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp).
– Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the instant messaging service.
– Conservation: Once the request has been resolved, if it has not generated a new treatment.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY TELEPHONE. You have a telephone number to communicate directly with us. Please note that calls will be recorded for quality reasons.
1. Provide you with a means of contact, respond to your request for information, as well as follow up on your request.
2. Carry out a preliminary study for intermediation and obtaining a loan.
3. Send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request.
4. Your data may be offered to lending companies and financial comparators.
– Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information by telephone or leaving your telephone number so that we can contact you.
– Conservation: Once your request has been answered, if you have not generated a new treatment. Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be processed by members of the staff of the Data Controllers, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, and to comply with administrative purposes.
Your personal data may also be communicated to:
- Companies from the same business group.
- Lenders and financial comparators.
- Providers of credit information and patrimonial solvency such as the CIRBE, ASNEF and/or Equifax files through -and in a non-exclusive manner- the company Ayuda y Crédito Consultores SL (B85444891)
- Potential investors.
- Investor brokerage and management companies.
- Third parties who help us provide digital services, such as CRM, platform providers, web analytics, search engine, hosting services, maintenance and support of our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as digital media and social networks, among others, to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
- Providers and collaborators of collection services, as well as professionals related to portfolio management, lawyers, solicitors or any professional or company with which the intermediary has a contracted service for the purposes of collection or judicial claim.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with the laws that apply to us.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the Data Controllers at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to which data personal. In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.