- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- The purposes for which we collect the data that we request.
- The legitimacy of its treatment.
- The length of time that such data is kept.
- The recipients to which your data may be communicated.
- What are your rights?
1. MANAGERS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
MANAGEMENT MEDITERRANEAN DE CREDITO FINANCIERO, S.L.U. (B65881948) c / Muntaner 239, 2º C, 08021 Barcelona, SPAIN
TIESIBAS & FINANSES, S.I.A. (LV40003952394)
Vecpilsetas iela 19, LV1050 Riga, LATVIA
e-mail: email@example.com Henceforth “We” or “Treatment Managers”.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document or D.N.I.). Personal Data includes information such as e-mail, postal code, contact telephone number, user name, personal preferences, consumption habits, and user-generated content, among others. This could also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
At present, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Treatment Managers, or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete information within forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account or when you contact us), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION, AND CONSERVATION of data processing sent through:
FORMS FOR “LOAN APPLICATION” AND “LOAN QUESTIONNAIRE”
1. Respond to your request for information and provide a means of contact.
2. Conduct an assessment prior to granting a loan.
3. Send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request, or to future products and / or services of the company, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
4. Your data may be offered to lenders and financial comparators, if you check the acceptance box.
– Legitimation: Your consent to request information from us through the corresponding form and by checking the acceptance boxes for sending information, as well as communicating / offering your data to third parties.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of commercial communications, until you revoke the consent and request the cancellation of the service.
SUBMISSION OF E-MAILS AND “CONTACT” AND “COLLABORATE” FORMS
– Purposes: Respond to your request for information, contact you, carry out a study prior to the granting of a loan, as well as send communications that may be of interest, related to your request, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS , WhatsApp). If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases for participation in our present and future selection processes.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the e-mail address or send us information and CV to participate in our selection processes.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
INSTANT MESSAGING SERVICE
You have an internal instant messaging system to communicate directly with Us. In these cases, you will be free to communicate any type of information, including personal data, for which we will be the Treatment Manager if necessary.
– Purposes: Respond to your request for information, contact you, carry out a study prior to the granting of a loan, as well as send communications that may be of interest, related to your request, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS , WhatsApp).
– Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the instant messaging service.
– Conservation: Once the request is resolved, if it has not generated a new treatment.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED TELEPHONICALLY. You have a telephone number to communicate directly with Us. Bear in mind that calls will be recorded for quality reasons.
1. Provide a means of contact, respond to your request for information, as well as follow up on your request.
2. Conduct an assessment prior to granting a loan.
3. Send communications that may be of interest to you, related to your request.
4. Your data may be offered to lenders and financial comparators.
– Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information by telephone or by leaving your telephone number so that we can contact you.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services you can contract, so if you do not provide them, we cannot serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data that we collect from you can be treated by staff members of the Treatment Managers, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, and to fulfill administrative purposes.
Your personal data may also be communicated to:
- Companies of the same business group.
- Lenders and financial comparators.
- Providers of credit information and equity solvency such as CIRBE, ASNEF and/or Equifax files by means of -on a non-exclusive basis- the company Ayuda y Crédito Consultores SL (B85444891).
- Potential investors.
- Brokerage and investor management companies.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, platform providers, web analytics, search engines, hosting services, maintenance and support of our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as digital media and social networks, among others, in order to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information that we make, or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with any legislation that is applicable.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request data deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By means of a letter addressed to the Treatment Managers to your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data. In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided for their alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or treatment.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change; otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of data.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data, or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.